SYSPRO eCommerce Integration
If you use SAP Business One as your current ERP and have an eCommerce store, it’s important that they can communicate with each other, with ease. That’s where our connector module comes in: a SAP Business One eCommerce integration will make your business run smoother.
Here’s what you’ll be able to do:
Sync Inventory Data
Easily sync your inventory data – products, images, warehouses and more – from SYSPRO to your eCommerce platform.
- Sync your product information from SYSPRO to your store. This includes the SKU, price, stock availability and product title, and can be updated on schedule (up to every 30 minutes).
- You can also easily sync your images between SYSPRO and store, and you can upload or remove images automatically..
- Once you’ve configured products correctly on SYSPRO (we can help), fields from SYSPRO can be “mapped” to any attribute on your store. We’ll work with you to create a flexible system that suits your needs.
- If you have variations in your products (e.g. one shoe that comes in multiple sizes), we can create one product with many variants online automatically.
- You can decide which price list will sync from SYSPRO to your store. You can run multiple price lists, and sync all price lists or just selected ones. We’ll help you set it up in the way that works best for your business.
- You can easily sync all your warehouses. Decide which warehouses (or combinations thereof) on SYSPRO will sync to the store.
- Because SYSPRO is totally customisable, you can set up as many user defined fields as you need. However you’ve configured SYSPRO, we’ll take your customisations, pull the data and integrate it with the connector module and your store. We can sync products, customers – any details you need.
- We understand that your ERP is the brain of your business. Once we’ve integrated it with your eCommerce website, you can be sure that all the necessary data is in the right place, without the risk of human error.
Enriching data doesn’t have to be a difficult or time-consuming task. You can easily enrich product data so it’s ready to sell, once you’ve integrated with our connector module.
- A popular workflow, for example, is to sync only SKU, title, quantity and price to the cloud. You can then edit fields such as vendor, product type, collection and images directly on the cloud, which will automatically update your online store.
- Another workflow is to update these fields directly on your store. Using flags makes it simple to decide which system manages which field.
- Either way, enriching product information is not only simple but consistent – whatever changes you make on your connector module are synced with SYSPRO and your eCommerce platform.
Customise Product Workflow
Your product workflow can be altered and customised to suit your business.
- You can limit the quantity of products you send to your e-commerce website (e.g. maximum 50 units per product), and create rules to decide which products are sent.
- You can assign specific fields (such as brand, description, quantity or price) to different websites.
- You can create products with multiple variants, depending on your needs.
- You can join multiple fields into one field before you sync to your e-commerce website.
- You can customise your order workflow within SYSPRO, to suit your specific needs.
The order process is simple and effective once you’ve integrated SYSPRO and your store.
- You can customise any field on the order.
- Shipping costs added to an order can be created as a line item (service item) on the SYSPRO invoice or quote.
- Orders can be assigned to specific sales reps.
- You can add customer-generated references to each order.
- You can choose to allow negative stock, if required.
- You can set the due day for each order.
- You can also pull any type of attribute information. For example, if you wanted to show the next arrival date of an item, the connector module can bring this information in for each product.
- It’s up to you to decide whether SYSPRO creates the order code, or you use the store order code.
- You can also decide whether the customer’s address comes from the store order or the existing customer details in SYSPRO. This is particularly useful for B2B and trade transactions.
Streamline your order process so that it perfectly suits your business.
- You can automatically raise all orders placed on Shopify into SYSPRO as a quote or an invoice.
- You can add any prefix to the order numbers, to make it easier to keep track.
- You can decide whether you want all orders to be raised into SYSPRO, or only those that have reached “paid” (or any other) status.
- You can push orders to SYSPRO, and not update stock levels or product information, or only update products and not raise orders (a one-way sync) if necessary.
- Invoices can automatically be sent to the customer once they’ve paid, with a custom email attached.
- You can decide whether orders go into one customer account in SYSPRO, or whether they go into individual accounts. Customer accounts can be created on the fly in SYSPRO if required.
Automate Order Fulfillment
You can push orders to a fulfillment service with ease once you’ve integrated SYSPRO and your eCommerce platform.
- You’ll be able to set up order fulfillment to run automatically.
- Choose to fulfill the order depending on its status (e.g. paid).
- Customise order fulfillment according to your workflow requirements.
- Have a totally automated solution: from placing an online order to delivery.
Customise notifications so that the right people get the right notifications at the right time.
- You can choose which people receive notifications for specific activities, such as when orders are received, when orders are processed to SYSPRO, when orders fail or when product updates fail.
- Help your team focus by only notifying them of tasks directly related to their work.
- Reduce the possibility of human error by ensuring nothing goes unnoticed.
One of the best things about integrating SYSPRO and your eCommerce is how much it streamlines your daily workflow.
- You have access to tools that help with the flow of data.
- With one central console, your store queue shows all data activity. This queue ensures you never lose precious data (updates or orders) – even if SYSPRO or store go offline. You can assign certain people to receive notifications of certain activity, such as orders or errors. You can see orders coming in, with their corresponding order code from store and from SYSPRO. And you can monitor product updates. All in one place.
- It’s business as usual, just better.