Microsoft Dynamics 365 eCommerce Integration
Integrate your Microsoft Dynamics 365 accounting software with your eCommerce store.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Integration
If IQ Retail is your ERP and you’re running an e-commerce website, it’s essential that they can communicate with each other. That’s how we can help: integrating iQ Retail and your eCommerce platform will make your daily business operations simple and stress-free.
Here’s what you’ll be able to do:
Sync Inventory Data
Easily sync your inventory data – products, images, warehouses and more – from Microsoft Dynamics 365 to your eCommerce platform.
- Sync your product information from Microsoft Dynamics 365 to your store. This includes the SKU, price, stock availability and product title, and can be updated on schedule (up to every 30 minutes).
- You can also easily sync your images between Microsoft Dynamics 365 and store, and you can upload or remove images automatically..
- Once you’ve configured products correctly on Microsoft Dynamics 365 (we can help), fields from MS Navision can be “mapped” to any attribute online. We’ll work with you to create a flexible system that suits your needs.
- If you have variations in your products (e.g. one shoe that comes in multiple sizes), we can create one product with many variants in your store automatically.
- You can decide which price list will sync from Microsoft Dynamics 365 to the store. You can run multiple price lists, and sync all price lists or just selected ones. We’ll help you set it up in the way that works best for your business.
- You can easily sync all your warehouses. Decide which warehouses (or combinations thereof) on MS Navision will sync online.
- Because Microsoft Dynamics 365 is totally customisable, you can set up as many user defined fields as you need. However you’ve configured Microsoft Dynamics 365, we’ll take your customisations, pull the data and integrate it with the connector module and your store. We can sync products, customers – any details you need.
- We understand that your ERP is the brain of your business. Once we’ve integrated it with your eCommerce website, you can be sure that all the necessary data is in the right place, without the risk of human error.
Enriching data doesn’t have to be a difficult or time-consuming task. You can easily enrich product data so it’s ready to sell, once you’ve integrated with your eCommerce platform.
- A popular workflow, for example, is to sync only SKU, title, quantity and price to your connector module. You can then edit fields such as vendor, product type, collection and images directly on the connector module, which will automatically update your online store.
- Another workflow is to update these fields directly on your store. Using flags makes it simple to decide which system manages which field.
- Either way, enriching product information is not only simple but consistent – whatever changes you make on the connector module are synced with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and your store.
Customise Product Workflow
Your product workflow can be altered and customised to suit your business.
- You can limit the quantity of products you send to your eCommerce website (e.g. maximum 50 units per product), and create rules to decide which products are sent.
- You can assign specific fields (such as brand, description, quantity or price) to different websites.
- You can create products with multiple variants, depending on your needs.
- You can join multiple fields into one field before you sync to your eCommerce website.
- You can customise your order workflow within Microsoft Dynamics 365, to suit your specific needs.
The order process is simple and effective once you’ve integrated Microsoft Dynamics 365 and your eCommerce platform.
- You can customise any field on the order.
- Shipping costs added to an order can be created as a line item (service item) on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 invoice or quote.
- Orders can be assigned to specific sales reps.
- You can add customer-generated references to each order.
- You can choose to allow negative stock, if required.
- You can set the due day for each order.
- You can also pull any type of attribute information. For example, if you wanted to show the next arrival date of an item, the connector module can bring this information in for each product.
- It’s up to you to decide whether Microsoft Dynamics 365 creates the order code, or you use the store order code.
- You can also decide whether the customer’s address comes from the store or the existing customer details in Microsoft Dynamics 365. This is particularly useful for B2B and trade transactions.
Streamline your order process so that it perfectly suits your business.
- You can automatically raise all orders placed on Shopify into Microsoft Dynamics 365 as a quote or an invoice.
- You can add any prefix to the order numbers, to make it easier to keep track.
- You can decide whether you want all orders to be raised into Microsoft Dynamics 365, or only those that have reached “paid” (or any other) status.
- You can push orders to Microsoft Dynamics 365, and not update stock levels or product information, or only update products and not raise orders (a one-way sync) if necessary.
- Invoices can automatically be sent to the customer once they’ve paid, with a custom email attached.
- You can decide whether orders go into one customer account in Microsoft Dynamics 365, or whether they go into individual accounts. Customer accounts can be created on the fly in Microsoft Dynamics 365 if required.
Automate Order Fulfillment
You can push orders to a fulfillment service with ease once you’ve integrated Microsoft Dynamics 365 and your eCommerce platform.
- You’ll be able to set up order fulfillment to run automatically.
- Choose to fulfill the order depending on its status (e.g. paid).
- Customise order fulfillments according to your workflow requirements.
- Have a totally automated solution: from placing an online order to delivery.
Customise notifications so that the right people get the right notifications at the right time.
- You can choose which people receive notifications for specific activities, such as when orders are received, when orders are processed to Microsoft Dynamics 365, when orders fail or when product updates fail.
- Help your team focus by only notifying them of tasks directly related to their work.
- Reduce the possibility of human error by ensuring nothing goes unnoticed.
One of the best things about integrating Microsoft Dynamics 365 and your store is how much it streamlines your daily workflow.
- You have access to tools that help with the flow of data.
- With one central console, your connector module queue shows all data activity. This queue ensures you never lose precious data (updates or orders) – even if Microsoft Dynamics 365 or store go offline. You can assign certain people to receive notifications of certain activity, such as orders or errors. You can see orders coming in, with their corresponding order code from store and from Microsoft Dynamics 365. And you can monitor product updates. All in one place.
- It’s business as usual, just better.