iSync eCommerce Integration
Integrate your iSync accounting software with your eCommerce store.
If you use SAP Business One as your current ERP and have an eCommerce store, it’s important that they can communicate with each other, with ease. That’s where our connector module comes in: a SAP Business One eCommerce integration will make your business run smoother.
Here’s what you’ll be able to do:
Sync Inventory Data
Ensure all your inventory data is consistent across your various channels. You’ll be able to:
- Sync your product information from iSync to your store. This includes the SKU, price, stock availability and product title, and can be updated on schedule (up to every 30 minutes).
- You can also easily sync your images between iSync and store, and you can upload or remove images automatically..
- Once you’ve configured products correctly on iSync (we can help), fields from iSync can be “mapped” to any attribute on your store. We’ll work with you to create a flexible system that suits your needs.
- If you have variations in your products (e.g. one shoe that comes in multiple sizes), we can create one product with multiple variants in your store automatically.
- With numerous user defined fields and price lists on iSync, as well as the option for multi-currency sales, your ERP is the brain of your business. Once we’ve integrated it with your e-commerce website, you can be sure that all the necessary data is in the right place, without the risk of human error.
Enriching data doesn’t have to be a difficult task. You can choose the workflow that works best for you.
- A popular workflow, for example, is to sync only SKU, title, quantity and price to your store. You can then edit fields such as vendor, product type, collection and images directly on the connector module, which will automatically update your store.
- Another workflow is to update these fields directly on your eCommerce store. Using flags makes it simple to decide which system manages which field.
- Either way, enriching product information is not only simple but consistent – whatever changes you make on the connector module are synced with iSync and your eCommerce store.
You can choose how to streamline and simplify the ordering process so it suits your workflow perfectly.
- Shipping costs added to an order can be created as a line item (service item) on the iSync invoice or quote.
- Orders can be assigned to specific sales reps.
- You can add customer-generated references to each order.
- You can choose to allow negative stock, if required.
- You can set the due day for each order.
- It’s up to you to decide whether iSync creates the order code, or you use the store order code.
- You can also decide whether the customer’s address comes from the store or the existing customer details in iSync. This is particularly useful for B2B and trade transactions.
Once you’ve integrated iSync and your eCommerce store, the ordering process is simple.
- You can automatically raise all orders placed online into iSync as a quote or an invoice.
- You can add any prefix to the order numbers, to make it easier to keep track.
- You can decide whether you want all orders to be raised into iSync, or only those that have reached “paid” (or any other) status.
- You can push orders to iSync, and not update stock levels or product information, or only update products and not raise orders (a one-way sync) if necessary.
- Invoices can automatically be sent to the customer once they’ve paid, with a custom email attached.
Automate Order Fulfillment
You can automate order fulfillment with ease once you’ve integrated iSync and your eCommerce store.
- You’ll be able to set up order fulfillment to run automatically.
- Choose to fulfill the order depending on its status (e.g. paid).
- Have a totally automated solution: from placing an online order to delivery.
Being able to customise notifications helps to streamline workflows and keep your team focussed.
- You can choose which people receive notifications for specific activities, such as when orders are received, when orders are processed to iSync, when orders fail or when product updates fail.
- Help your team focus by only notifying them of tasks directly related to their work.
- Reduce the possibility of human error by ensuring nothing goes unnoticed.
One of the best things about integrating iSync and your eCommerce store is what a difference it makes to your workflow.
- You have access to tools that help with the flow of data.
- With one central console, your connector module queue shows all data activity. This queue ensures you never lose precious data (updates or orders) – even if iSync or your store go offline. You can assign certain people to receive notifications of certain activity, such as orders or errors. You can see orders coming in, with their corresponding order code from store and from iSync. And you can monitor product updates. All in one place.
- It’s business as usual, just better.